FREDERICKSBURG, Va., January 31, 2022 – Riphean Investments is pleased to announce the formation of its Advisory Board and welcome its members. The Advisory Board is a collection of intentionally selected individuals who bring unique knowledge and skills that augment those of the Riphean Investments Executive Leadership in order to more effectively guide the organization and its partners. The primary role of the board is to provide non-binding guidance to support corporate governance and business operations as well as the growth of its partners.
“We are honored to have such a strong group of professionals joining the our Board,” said Riphean Investments Partner Joel Griffin. “The breadth of expertise and industry knowledge will greatly help us accelerate the growth of our partner companies and ensure the success of founders and investors alike.”
Advisory Board Members
– Owner & CEO, Flatter, Inc.
– Board Member Rappahannock United Way & Member of Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
– Homeland Security Master’s Candidate at George Washington University
– Co-Founder & Partner, The Capital Group
– CEO, Government Technology Insurance Company
– Board of Directors of the GovCon Council, The Government Technology Assoc., National Arthritis Foundation
Andrew ‘AJ” Forysiak
– Owner, AJF & Associates
– Previously served as Director at Dept. of Defense for Cyber Training Ranges
– Led cybersecurity strategy for multiple DoD & IC GovCon firms
Dr. Janet Gullickson
– President, Germanna Community College (GCC)
– Led GCC Designation of National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Edu. by the NSA & DHS
– Doctor of Leadership & Policy in Higher Education
– CEO & Director, Partners Bancorp
– Founding Director & CEO, Virginia Partners Bank
– Chairman of the Fredericksburg Regional Alliance, Treasurer & Trustee of The George Washington Foundation
– Principal Consultant, Altus Associates
– Founder & Principal, Phoenix Financial & Advisory Services
– Functions as an Angel investor in technology companies
Douglas Lemmott, Jr.
– VP of Secure Cloud Multi-Tenant Engineering, Ops. & Delivery SAP National Security Services (SAP NS2)
– U.S. Marine Corps, led the Marine Corps Cyberspace Ops. Group
– Former Director of Security and Compliance, VMware
– President, Fredericksburg Regional Alliance
– Chairman of Board of Southern States Coop, Inc. & Board Member Rappahannock Econ. Dev. Corp. & Rappahannock Goodwill
– Former Virginia Secretary of Econ. Dev. & Principal with Hirschler Consulting
– President, Boldend, Inc.
– Led Endgame’s Cyber Hunting Platform (acquired by Accenture Federal)
– Former CIA Officer, Deployed Globally for Counterterrorism & Paramilitary Operations
Members will meet quarterly to discuss company updates and advise on current and future objectives. Learn more about Riphean Investments and its board by visiting ripheaninvestments.com.
Emily Gauldfeldt, [email protected]